Wednesday, June 6, 2012

West VA Procedures Workshop

This first set of posts marks several things:

I chose to do the procedures workshop as a gift to myself- my very own graduation gift! 

I had heard about the program both thru SEMPA, as well as my SP at Mission mentioning it to me during my interview.  

I have just gotten to Morgantown, and have met a few of the other group members, and am settling into my nice, cool hotel room at the Hilton (with a great rate!) after my a yuengling and wings at BWW next door. I am quite excited, and despite a rather long week leading up to this day, it feels GREAT to be here!



I am in room 324- for those that know me, I am all about numbers and their ties, and my first child, Jasmin was born on 324. So somehow, significant that this room is my room as I start on this journey.

The drive was beautiful. The roads were twisty and windy. I think I twisted and winded a bit more than most, but that's okay- my beloved iPhone developed a crack at the home button, which cause all sorts of odd things to happen, which included it to become hot as hell, and lose the screen several times. This made the GPS program (which at best sucks) even worse, and the car I am driving, while having an actual GPS in it, probably was last updated before there were more than 48 states. I am only kind of kidding. 

So hopefully I will update this during the event- it's a crazy busy schedule, but I am very excited! 
(Can you tell??)

No comments:

Post a Comment